Marklin-users.net heeft ook een (leuk draadje)
lopen. Even wat puntjes.
- Found the STOP
buttons on the PC version. Try the space bar
(Check that you have the main window in focus, not a sub-window like Keyboard,Memory or CabMode).
- HotKeys in OpsMode Layout:
- PgUp/Dn or ArrowUp/Dn = scroll through Layout
- Alt+Up/Down = opens layout selection as popup (followed by up/dn arrows and Enter)
- "First letter of layout name" -> goes directly to that layout
- "Home" - goes to first layout panel
- "End" goes to last
- Key operation of the PC app. The app utilises the following keyboard keys :
- F1 to F8 = Left Lok functions F0 to F7 in the Control Window.
- F9 to F16 = Right Lok functions F0 to F7 in the Control Window.
- "A" key = simulates the left locomotive selection of CS2
- "L" key = simulates the right locomotive selection of CS2
- "G" + F21 simulates the stop - the key CS2
- "Q" key = Quits the application
- Mouse operation:
- Scrolling the mouse affects the speed of the locomotive right
- Windows control key + scrolling the mouse affects the speed of the left engine.