iTrain Versie 3.2.1 (2015/01/04)
- Support for old DCC function decoder based on 14 step protocol.
- Bug fix: Dinamo functions f5-f8 could not be used as momentary functions.
- Bug fix: Reading turnout lengths was not correct if all states had the same length.
- Fix: Accessory state mappings more forgiving for wrong output specification.
- Bug fix: Transfer table did not stop at end position.
- French manual for version 3.2
- Selection of address usage: Single, Double, Triple, Range or Extra (=Range + separate address)
- Crossing and relay can also use multiple addresses and state mapping table.
- For turnouts different lengths for every state can be specified in a new tab.
- Extra unknown polarity for blocks and better RailCom direction detection in trains.
- Option to check if trains have arrived in time and if not stop their route and activate the alarm.
- Alarm state will not release reservation on next block and turnouts.
- Extra train route option to use train type permissions in defined route. By default and for drag & drop it is off.
- Extra block option 'Direction change forbidden' to prevent unexpected direction changes in specific blocks.
- Strict option in route editor to assure strict order of specified blocks will be followed.
- Long click in switchboard made less sensitive to small movements of the mouse.
- Turnout group added so track and road items can be added to a turnout to show the reservation state.
- Diagnostics (voltage, current, temp) stored per booster object to display info in the switchboard.
- Active booster management: Cannot reserve block with inactive booster and signal to inactive booster section will be red.
- Interface specific:
- Full BiDiB support with UniqueIDs and features.
- SProg devices supported with DCC generation via slots/refresh cycle, but not for programming.
- Support for uCON-Manager as stand-alone DCC generator so you don't need a command station.
- Support for DCC aspects for extended accessory decoders in LocoNet, TAMS, OpenDCC, BiDiB, SPROG and uCON-Manager.
- Use framing character with D2XX driver for faster transmission of packets with BiDiB, Gbm16XN and Zimo.
- LocoNet slots made IDLE after initialization with speed zero and no functions active.
- Feedback grouping for Massoth defaults to 2 for A and B.
- CS2 also supports boosters via the ID of the device, including switching on/off and showing alarm status.
- Dinamo analog: Use internal acceleration value if speed is increased too fast (measurements).
- Dinamo: Added support for 126 speed steps and extra functions (f13-f28 and binary states) in upcoming firmware.
- Better support for Android and RoboVM for iOS in service layer.
- Clients using less threads than the stand-alone or server instance for small devices.
- Client has no restrictions on number of interfaces and number of items and follows the server.
- Turntable and transfer table: Make distinction between intermediate state and final state and show with line that it should be moving.
- Search field added to every editor dialog at the top on the left to find items by typing.
- Feedback system actions blocked when other button is still active. Cannot use GO when STOP is still active.
- Better window management with multiple screens especially on OSX.
- Extra option sort on no item in loc and wagon overview to keep original order of the editor list.
- Possibility to remove license from computer by entering only the e-mail and no license key.
- Bug fix: Booster with attached relais does not change state correctly when clicking on it.
- Bug fix: Gauge not parsed correctly when default gauge is not set to normal.