Nieuws:

Zin in een spoors uitstapje? Kijk eens in onze kalender!

Digikeijs DR80015 decoder question

Gestart door fje zaterdag 12 november 2016, 18:13:36

Digikeijs DR80015 decoder question
Hallo, hoop dat tradukka vertaler werkt goed genoeg voor het doen van mijn vraag begrijpelijk. Anyway, ik zal herhalen in het Engels aan het einde van de Nederlandse vertaling.

Ik ben op zoek naar gebruik de Digikeijs DR80015 functie-decoder voor het beheersen van functies als de verlichting van personenauto's. Het zou mijn eerste proef van Digikeijs producten., dus geen ervaring, geen Digikeijs account, zodat ik mijn vraag hier en het is:

Heeft iemand als deze decoder kan ook werken in een analoge AC (3rail) omgeving? Ik weet dat niet alle de decoders in AC analoog, dus, dus mijn vraag werken.

Bovendien, een andere algemene vraag, wat is de algemene ervaring met deze producten?

Hartstikke bedankt en vriendelijke groeten.

Javier
Hi, hope tradukka translator works well enough for doing my question understandable. Anyway, I will repeat it in english at the end of the dutch translation.

I am looking for use the Digikeijs DR80015 function decoder for controlling functions as the lighting of passenger cars. It would be my first trial of Digikeijs products., so, no experience, no Digikeijs account, so I put my question here and it is:

Does anyone if this decoder is able to work also in an analog AC (3rail) environment? I know that not all the decoders work in AC Analog, so, thus my question.

Additionally, another general question, what is the general experience with those products?

Thanks so much and kind regards.

Javier
Re: Digikeijs DR80015 decoder question
Citaat van: fje op zaterdag 12 november 2016, 18:13:36

Does anyone if this decoder is able to work also in an analog AC (3rail) environment? I know that not all the decoders work in AC Analog, so, thus my question.

Yes it does, according to the technical details in the manual: http://www.digikeijs.nl/files/index/download/id/1394238899/

Citaat van: fje op zaterdag 12 november 2016, 18:13:36

Additionally, another general question, what is the general experience with those products?

I have one in use for steering front and rearlights and it works well.

Gr, Ben.
Hi, Ben, thanks for your fast answer.

Yes, I downloaded the manual and was able to read that it Works in analog, my doubt was it it Works on AC analog. There is no reference to AC (3 rail system) in the manual.

If people on this fórum are using it I can presume it does.

Thanks again and kind regards.

Javier
I finally put my question to Digikeijs support and the answer I got from them is:

"It will work in AC analog."

So, I put it in this fórum for general knowledge and in the case any other one had same doubt and need as I had.

Kind regards.

Javier