Nieuws:

Zin in een spoors uitstapje? Kijk eens in onze kalender!

7213 locomotieffluit

Gestart door fred bloggs vrijdag 26 september 2008, 15:26:17

7213 locomotieffluit
fred bloggs
gast

7213 locomotieffluit
Ok so this is the first time I request help via this site,should I have it wrong just do not start shooting.
As an ANALOGE nut (64years old)would someone like to help me with the following problem.Wishing to remain loyal to Marklin over the last few years I have managed to get all parts I need to build a "Automatisch pendelverkeer"with 7213 working as the train moves out of the shed.Using E.lok nr.3034, question is how and where should one attach "fluit"nr 7213??The forum on this the subject "pendelverkeer" is off great help. One other request would someone like to help me accuire a good clear copy of Marklin "Anwendungsanleitung fur 7213,7215,7216,7217 Any costs will be honered.
Answers as you please in Dutch, German or English.
Re: 7213 locomotieffluit
Wil Tweeendrie
gast

Hi Fred,

Misschien kan ik je helpen. Ik weet, dat M* vroeger een locomotieffluit had, maar heb deze zelf nooit gehad.

Welke kleur draden zitten er aan deze fluit?
En wat zijn de andere door jouw genoemde nummers?

Spoorse groeten van

Wil Tweeendrie (same age)

fred bloggs
gast

Hello Wil,    Many thanks for your reply, I was getting worried thinking that no-one remembers things before digital(just joking).In answer to your question,
        7213 Loco'fluit appears with the other parts in Marklin catalogus1969H will scan and send copy of the relevant page to your e-mail address.7213 looks something like a hearing aid, two white wires(see e-mail)appear from the inside front,one wire is soldered to a metal ring which fits around the back of the front piece.The second wire follows through to a blue condenser and plug.
         7215 "Fluit-contactgever:7216 "Rijtraject-contact"7217 "Stoptraject-contact:As it has taken me a lot of time getting these parts together without a 'gebruiksaanwijzing/handleiding' one sure gets into a mess. Many thanks for any help you may be able to give.
Kindest regards,
Fred.
Wil Tweeendrie
gast

Hello Fred,

I've received and printed your email.  I can remember, I have seen this thing in the catalog for many years ago, when we were still young. So I will study it and what I have seen in this moment, the "fluit" works with a high frequenty signal, which is made by 7215.

As soon as I really understand how to use it, I will give a message.

Most regards and bye for now,

Will Tweeendrie

Wil,

Ik denk dat je gelijk hebt en dat het werkt zoals de HF-treinverlichting vroeger.
Ik vond de afbeeldingen ook terug in een oude catalogus, er staat bij dat de fluit zwakker wordt als ie opgenomen is in de stroomkring van wagenverlichting.
de signaalgever 7215 zit aan alle drie de trafo-uitgangen, krijgt dus permanent voeding en zal zijn HF-signaal afgeven (tijdens het drukken op het knopje) via de rijspanningsaansluiting.

In de aansluitdraad van de fluit zit zo te zien een condensator, zeker weet ik het niet, maar is wel logisch als je HF-signaal wil door laten en  LF er uit filteren.

De in de catalogus vermelde handleiding van het geheel zou handig zijn....

grv Huub

Citaat van: Freak op woensdag 01 oktober 2008, 06:49:29
Er staat momentteel een set 7215, 7216 en 7217 incl. boekje te koop op marktplaats.
Vraagprijs 25 Euro.

Op de foto staat het boekje, maar er staat duidelijk bij: WORDT GELEVERD ZONDER HANDLEIDING

mvg Rob

Forum Moderator

Gelukkig liggen de dwarsliggers onder de rail.

Citaat van: Freak op woensdag 01 oktober 2008, 17:39:34
En zo klinkt dat ding.

Geweldig geluid zeg, het lijkt mijn wekker wel...... :lol:
Toen dat ding ontwikkeld werd -ergens in de Middeleeuwen schat ik zo- waren ze allang blij dat er überhaupt geluid uit kwam. 8)
Forum Moderator

Gelukkig liggen de dwarsliggers onder de rail.

Citaat van: KlaasZ op woensdag 01 oktober 2008, 19:34:36
Toen dat ding ontwikkeld werd -ergens in de Middeleeuwen schat ik zo- waren ze allang blij dat er überhaupt geluid uit kwam. 8)

Oh je bedoelt, toen de aarde nog plat was........ :lol:
Wil Tweeendrie
gast

Hello Fred,

Here I am again. It wasn't posible to give any reaction this week.

Zoals Huub reeds meldde, worden de draden van de 7215 aangesloten op de trafo. De 7216 dient om een geopend kontakt te overbruggen, zoals bij een sein of een afgeschakeld stuk spoor.

Alleen wil ik graag weten welke kleur de contactbus heeft van 7215 en 7216.

Ik heb een schema getekend en dit via de mail naar je toegezonden.

Ik wacht op je bericht.

Met vriendelijke groet

Wil Tweeendrie
fred bloggs
gast

Hiiiiiiiiiii Wil,Sorry that it has taken me so long to get back to you,many thanks for your advise and time, in answer to your question 7215 "contactbus" is clearly brown and on the 7216 the "contactbus" is silver no coloured ring as on most Marklin electric.One question remains,the "Fluit" how is that connected inside the train ?
My thanks go to the following:-
Huub, thank you for your discription.
Peter,thank you for the tip "marktplaats" I bought these items in case my own supply fails.
Peter again, at least now I know how it should sound! !
Kappa & KlaasZ, thanks for the humour, without it the world would be really flat!!  Regards Fred.

Fred,

I think the 'fluit' unit should be connected to the 'sleepcontact' / pickup shoe.
There is nothing else to connect to. (the housing should be connected to the chassis of the engine)

If it works on a high frequency as we suspect (like the old train lighting) the high and low frequencies are separated by an inductor for low freq. to electric motor and a capacitor for high freq. (just the same as for woofers and tweeters).
the cylinder-shape thing attached to the fluit looks like a capacitor to me.
The electric motor is an inductor it self.

grv Huub
Wil Tweeendrie
gast

Hallo Huub en Fred,

Dat klopt, zo had ik het ook bedacht.

Fred, did you received my mail with the diagram? If not, I will it send you again.

Wil Tweeendrie
fred bloggs
gast

Hi Wil & Huub,
Wil,     yes I received your mail (sorry I forgot to mention it)getting this all together is really interesting, this weekend everything should be in place for the first trial run. As things stand the "pendel" is up and running now just the last few wires for the "Fluit"
Huub,now that you explain the connection I feel *#@* off course, it could not be any other way.Many thanks again
Have a nice evening Fred.

Citaat van: fred bloggs op woensdag 08 oktober 2008, 17:25:20
Huub,now that you explain the connection I feel *#@* off course, it could not be any other way.Many thanks again

No need to !

And i am maybe a little more into electronics ? Up to my eyeballs and every day.....

I wish i could be a little more certain about my statements, but i do not own these items, never did.
So no way to 'look' at the signals using my oscilloscope.
Wil and I agree on each others information, so using the connection diagram Wil provided i'm shure you get it 'fluiten'.

grv Huub